News & Events

Electronic Travel Authorization - NCS Toronto 2018

Dear member

If you're going to our Congress #ncs18 in Toronto in July, and you are British (or other nationalities, I expect), or have a British passport and US Green Card, you need to get Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to Canada. It is relatively quick and painless, costs $7 CAD, and is all done online. (Thank you to Elaine Treharne for link.)

Best wishes