Exciting news! The Call for Papers for the 2016 Biennial Congress of the New Chaucer Society, to be held in London, is now online. The session descriptions are here. You should submit your proposal online, not via email. There are two links to the submission form on the session descriptions page: one is in the submission guidelines, and one is a button at the top right hand side of the page, Submit Your Proposal Online.
1. Abstracts should be submitted using the form on this page rather than to individual session organizers. (Email addresses for session organizers have been provided should you have a question regarding a particular panel.) If you are logged in, the form will automatically fill out your name and affiliation.
2. The abstract deadline is April 15th 2015.
3. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words long.
4. You may submit up to two abstracts but each should be for a different kind of panel (e.g., one for a roundtable and one for a seminar).
5. Please keep in mind that you may give only one presentation at the conference.
Please contact email@example.com if you are unable to access the links.
We would like to thank Jessica Rezunyk, the NCS Administrative Assistant, for her invaluable technical help in preparing the online submission form. And many thanks also to all the individual thread and session organizers for their work in compiling such an intellectually exciting set of calls for papers.
Emily Steiner and Kellie Robertson (co-chairs, 2016 Program Committee).